Finally found an 89 Dodge Xplorer, but Id still love to find a decent, reasonably priced Trans Van. Cold Fridge, Cab A/C needs Recharge Needs Valve Cover Gasket, Exhaust Tailpipe, Plumbing leak repair under Sink, Seat Upholstery work.Replaced most of Carpet with material to finish. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Finally got a chance to spend some time on/in this thing. Meet Mabel: 1982 Chevy G30 / Champion Transvan class B camper van - $19,500 (Northport) It breaks our hearts, but we need to put our 82 Transvan up for sale. Join Date: Apr 2016. if you know anyone who wore loud plaid pantswell I..umum.. Ive always hated these Trans Vansdual rear wheels, yet you cant stand upright in the camper section. 1962 Chevrolet Corvette3 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III5 days$3,000Bid Now, 1961 Volkswagen Samba Deluxe 23-Window8 days$5,000Bid Now. I was wondering if this van was still available? text or call and leave message or email me. 360 V8, clean and dry interior, automatic, period graphics well preserved. In our two years living on the road, weve only passed one other Transvan (and I dont think she looked as good as Mabel!) Lotta smoke there~. A cross between a motorhome and a van conversion, the TransVan was in direct competition to the popular. boy, dat guy never even farted in there (mommie raised that military brat right Make ur bed Johnny.) I have experience~ Spotted in an Arizona RV park, this resurrected vintage TransVan is one of the few in actual use today. Mabel is a 1982 Chevy G30, a Transvan built by Champion builders. year of construction: 1978. how many seats: 2 with 2 additional seat belts on the back bench. Even for free this one looks like trouble. Fuel pump/float assy needs replacing due to inaccurate gauge. Clean title 62k miles 5.7 v8 engine Automatic transmissionBrand new tires all 6 Class b rv FrigeratorstoveSink Hot water tankshower bathroom microwave2 bench seats fold into bed table front seat swirl new headliner..Call for show, What we've got is a 1979 TransVan.Manufactured by Champion Home Builders onto a Dodge Sportsman MB300 with a 318 V8 engine on an automatic transmission with about 69,000 miles. Newer? I will attempt a new mechanical pump first. The van runs drives and stops but the interior and exterior need work text or email with any questions. Since there is so little information about them even on the ol interwebs, as they say, heres a YouTube video of a crash test of a 1979 Champion Trans-Van on a Dodge chassis by the NHTSA (National Highway Transportation Safety Administration). Text is easiest. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Former First Responder: 1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ, Two Owner 83k Mile: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am. Good news: the A/C system has been recently serviced with a new pump and converted to R134A. Youll be able to live in the van a lot longer if youre able to take breaks every once in a while. Does this vintage TransVan RV look familiar? Vanlife is not all instagram makes it out to be. For more 87 Ford TransVan adventures, check out Mariah and Mads Instagram account @driven.to.wander. Find links to sites about Campers and makers of Ford Camper Van Conversions & Custom Class B RVs. I hav, Awesome original Dodge TransVan Champion Motor Home! The last thing I want is a bathroom in my vehicle, regardless of its purpose. I know, there are no interior photos of a camper thats listed for sale. This is a really cool camper van that's in awesome condition for it's age. They all break down! 1989 Champion Telstar Manuals available - Manual Needed I have a 1989 Champion Telstar (25') and have most of the manuals I would be willing to share. This thing is a mess but has a great-running Ford 7.5L V8 (460 c.i.) The seller hasnt provided much info on the plaid Trans-Van thats for sale other than Unfortunately I cant finish what I started. Class B - 1989 Champion TransVan - $8500 (Las Vegas Park and Sell) For Sale by Owner: This is a Class B Champion TransVan with only 81k original miles. We had no way to get significant work done, so instead, we painted some of the interior and called her ready! What Are The BestRV Sewer Hose Fittings? Table of Contents show. Hello you! . Find links to sites about Campers and makers of Ford Camper Van Conversions & Custom Class B RVs. A 2012 GMC 16 box van. Looking for the forum's opinion on this 1988 Ford Champion Transvan I will be going to take a look at this afternoon. In our two years living on the road, weve only passed one other Transvan (and I dont think she looked as good as Mabel!) If you can, try building out your van before moving into it full time! Thanks either way! Bigger? More Like This: Vans | Van Life | Van Dwelling | Motorhomes | Tiny House Tour Videos, See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more! 1 ton chassis. RV - $5,000 (Los Angeles), 1982 Champion (Chevrolet) Transvan - $10,000 (Caro), REDUCED! 89 class B camper on a Ford E350 chassis. Senior Member . 1962 Chevrolet Corvette3 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III5 days$3,000Bid Now, 1961 Volkswagen Samba Deluxe 23-Window8 days$5,000Bid Now. Best of luck to you on your van project. Sleeps four,all appliances work and even has a TV-DVD combo television. After owning 3 travel vans, an old RV, and two 40 buses, I have settled on the perfect vehicle for me. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Gre6MVs7M, Former First Responder: 1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ, Two Owner 83k Mile: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am. I added the AC last year after I got it, this model doesn't have a built in generator but it will come with a 1000 watt generator but your going to have to get at least a 2500 to 3500 watt o, We are the 2nd owners, it has been in the family since new. Or maybe you can give others some advice? My advice is to get the newest possible vehicle you can afford as a blank slate. Fits in normal parking spaces.I purchased this vehicle, specifically because I live in Chicago. This thing is a mess but has a great-running Ford 7.5L V8 (460 c.i.) Mabel is a 1982 Chevy G30, a Transvan built by Champion builders. The bathroom was located in the far right corner. Almost a year later, weve moved back out of the van and have slowly started taking on little projects now that Boatie has her own parking spot and we have space to keep tools! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Gre6MVs7M. Still, unless youre a professional basketball player, most of us will be able to live with a lower ceiling in exchange for lounging on this groovy couch. Nothing is perfect whats the down side of vanlife? One-piece molded Roof. Cash only, no trades. Jeff Lavery. Its always best to have friends houses to stop along the way. The bathroom was also in the back left corner. Meeting fellow travelers is one of the best parts about being on the road. Class B - 1989 Champion TransVan - $8500 (Las Vegas Park and Sell), Class B - 1989 Champion TransVan - $11900 (Las Vegas Park and Sell), 1995 Ford Transvan E350 - Camper Van - Campervan - RV Class B - ClassB - $16500 (Chicago), 1989 Ford 350 TransVan by Champion - $9500 (Bakersfield), 1990 T202 Champion TransVan - $10000 (Grapeview), 1986 gmc transvan champion - $8000 (Costa mesa), TransVan RV Camper Van Clean - $5000 (Iowa City / Longfellow). Coach only has 25,981 original miles. Although we welcome any comments below, keep in mind that the seller may not moderate this post. we've never calculated it, but we probably get about 5-7 mpg (that's about 50 L/100 km) driving license classify: class c. Meaning it can be parked on a City Street. We get a lot of love everywhere we go.In terms of interior set-up, we couldnt ask for a better layout -- comfortable for a couple with. Onan 2.8kw generator (only 4 hrs-Ive exercised it but never used and its finicky and needs a tune-up) Almost all carbureted gas engines of that era had a single pump, and almost all of those were cam-driven mechanical pumps. Transtar by Champion. Want adventure? This allowed a lower floor back there, which made entering the john a bit less onerous, says. Whats even cooler than the outside appearance is the robust construction: TransVans body frames were constructed with steel beams, not the flimsy wood like most RVs that would quickly get wet and fall apart shortly after water intrusion began. Next post: Ultimate Transit Van Conversion with 2 Murphy Beds (For Sale), Older post: This Is What A $275K Expedition Van Conversion Looks Like (For Sale). The TransVan is great for one or 2 people, very comfortable with enough room to move around, etc. 1989 Ford 350 TransVan by Champion - $9500 (Bakersfield) This 1989 F-350 TransVan by Champion is in excellent condition. . Cons: One of the previous owners removed the carpet and installed flooring, not installed well but works. While it can be a fun project, there are some things you should know about renovating an RV. Msg me with any questions. #1. . Cold Fridge, Cab A/C needs Recharge Needs Valve Cover Gasket, Exhaust Tailpipe, Plumbing leak repair under Sink, Seat Upholstery work.Replaced most of Carpet with material to finish. In our two years living on the road, weve only passed one other Transvan (and I dont think she looked as good as Mabel!) Quick facts 1987 Ford TransVan. How long are you on the road already and do you live in your vehicle full time? It runs and drives well. Lets see a show of hands for those of you who had a pair of plaid pants the same color as this 1979 Champion Trans-Van. Fuel pump and tank level housing (not installed-fuel gauge does not reflect correct level-I just fill up between 150-200 miles) Did your van ever break down or did you have any troubles in that department? Initially, we had grand plans of gutting her and starting over, but we lived in an apartment in Oakland, CA with no parking. Weve jumped full force into our next chapter of creating an urban homestead, so dont see ourselves moving back into the van in the near future. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I thought this was a Class C motorhome, Geo? Most of them were on a Dodge Chassis but there were also Chevy and Ford versions as well. Ext wdth: 710 Join Date: Apr 2016. model: E 350 TransVan by Champion. I am the third owner.Newish brakes front and rear (May 2016, fewer than 8k miles), two new tires about 2k miles ago (November '16) and a full-size spare in like new condition.It is fully furnished. Hello! 1990 Champion TransVan on a Ford E350 chassis with a 5.8L and 4-speed automatic. Both having lived there, weve always seen vanlifers coming and going and loved the thought of setting out to see all of the beautiful spots in our country without all of the stress of vacation and air travel. If anyone wants mor. Factory had all that pollution control stuff for a reason, so I am keeping it all and replacing anything that is bad with NEW stuff. Project inside! Id rather not sell but this past March purchased a 5th wheel and cannot justify keeping both, wish I could though. Ive considered finding one of these for years to pull my vintage FV to the track for a place to get in out of the weather and an occasional overnighter. The interior is in ok condition (the body too) and Im wondering if it makes most sense to keep as much original detail as possible. Sometimes both 1 & 3. Find Parts For Sale RV Type: -- Any -- Bus Conversion Class A Class B Class B+ Class C Conversion Van Destination Trailer Diesel Pusher Expandable Trailer Fifth Wheel Fish House Overland Camper Park Model Popup Skoolie Tiny House Toy . We made the decision after many conversations, video tours, etc with the owner and flew into Michigan to drive back home to Maryland. Traveling in a van made that so much easier. Ford E350 6.0L Turbo Diesel. But what do you think of Class B motorhomes like this one? This is a really cool camper van that's in awesome condition for it's age. Fridge, water heater, bathroom. Heres what we could gather from various vintage RV discussion forums and personal websites around the web: Many TransVan owners held onto theirs for years, but unfortunately not everyone loved their vintage TransVan RV: Lots of people excitedly post about buying a vintage TransVan RV in various RV discussion forums, but you rarely hear about the ultimate success (or failure) of their renovations. Best of all it's totally FREE! Like the Chinook it had a rear door that allowed more living space behind the cockpit. As such, a hitch on one of these requires quite a bit of fabrication and not made to haul much more than your average boat. Mabel is built on a Chevy G30 chassis, a Transvan built by Champion builders. More Details & Photos. We are not directly involved in the sale of any camper listed here. Become a member to add images to your comments. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We purchased the coach last May in Michigan with 23k miles where it had never left since new. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Rather you are a buyer or seller and have found this site useful to you, please consider donating to help us provide a better user experience. Made the trip with no issues at all. Our van is Boatie, a 1987 Ford TransVan. - $5,000 (Blue Ridge), Meet Mabel: 1982 Chevy G30 / Champion Transvan class B camper van - $16,000 (Northport), 1989 Ford Champion Transvan E350 - $5,500 (Cambridge), 1979 Dodge Briugham transvan. cabin AC, drive shaft, upgraded stero w/bluetooth & navigation, new starter batteries & [], *Please note this ad is a repost Ad Information -Source: Craigslist -State: California -City: San Francisco -Asking Price: $11,500 -Contact: No Longer Available Key Camper Facts -Year: 1989 -Model/Trim: F250 -Length: Not Listed -Miles: Not [], *Please note this ad is a repost Ad Information -Source: Craigslist -State: California -City: Encinitas -Asking Price: $15,000 -Contact: No Longer Available Key Camper Facts -Year: 2006 -Model/Trim: E350 -Length: Not Listed -Miles: 68k -Engine: []. based on a cutaway Chevy G30 van chassis. More recently, they built out this Transit van with double murphy beds. car manufacturer: Ford. I have the manual for the Chevy chassis and just need the RV manual. Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free! It will make your job a whole lot easier. Thanks for that. How Do You Get Rid Of RV Gray Water Smells? In the blink of an eye, we packed up our apartment, and Boatie became our home. Santa Cruz is a vanlifers dream. I will be using the van to live in full-time and would like to drive it from Texas to Alaska and back down . We were primarily traveling the PNW when the devastating fires hit here (Portland) and in CA. Tell us your 3 most important camping gadgets of all time! 6ft 3 clearance!! I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me but I think this 84/85 is worth the love, Don't Miss Paradise Oaks RV Resort In Florida, The Best Mail Services For Full-Time RVers, The 10 Best Spring Break Destinations For RVers, What You Should Know About RV Towing Insurance, Vacuum and Wiring-AIR pump delete 1987 Chevy P30, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1. It was regularly maintained by it's previous owner. Bilstein shocks, front and rear installed Blown up Sir!, Thats a fact Jack!. Michelin tires (LT245/75R16) Qty-6 installed 10/2020 @ 21,858 miles. Just under 10000 lbs. Even adults of average height had to stoop when moving around inside. Posts: 263. Same? Explore Capability. This is a really cool camper van that's in awesome condition for it's age. What's The Best Cordless Vacuum For RVers? Timbren overloads 1982 Chevrolet G30 van chassis, short wheelbase, single rear wheel. Ford Camper Van (Class B RV) North American Classifieds, 2008 E-350 4X4 Pop-Top Conversion in Berthoud, CO. There is a distinct lack of blue in the color palette. Roadtrip Delight: 1979 Chevy Trans Van. Just under 10000 lbs. Because of this, we were working on the van and making it functional, while living in it. This is a cool unit at a g, 1995 Ford E350 Transvan - Camper VanClass B - Campervan46k Miles (Digital Odometer)Clean IL Title.Dual rear Tires (Dually)Gas vehicle Class B. Last Updated on March 14, 2019 by Ford B RV. FordCamperClassifieds.com reposts ads from popular online classifieds sites such as Craigslist and eBay. Thanks, 1988 Transvan - Chassis Manual Available Looking for a manual for a 1988 Transvan. So you want me to pay you for it and finish running it into the ground? This is not the TransVan, or Trans-Van, thats for sale, but this is more of what it would have looked like. Thanks Frank, I now have a new mechanical fuel pump, I also replaced any rubber fuel lines. First owner went from michigan to north florida a few times, second owner went to upper peninsula on [], 2008 Ford E-350 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel 121,586 miles (approx) 44 conversion, pop-top, and custom interior by Colorado Camper Van Overview Electric Pop-Top w/Bed, Bench seat (converts to bed), Kenwood AM/FM/CD/DVD w/ Apple Carplay & Android [], 1986 Ford E350 condition:good cylinders:8 cylinders drive:rwd fuel:gas odometer:121000 paint color:brown rv type:other title status:clean transmission:automatic FOR SALE: 1986 Ford camper van 460 automatic dual tanks cold ac almost new tires towing packing with trailer [], Is this still for sale. Boatie is our rock! 1 153k miles (engine replaced at 133k), new turbo, heater coil. Fresh water tank: 20 gallons This is the story of a 1989 Ford Champion Transvan that was purchased and renovated by @justinjmorris and @aubernutter. We've found we really don't use it nearly as much as planned. Find Parts For Sale Ext lgth: 209 Wants to go to the scrap yard under its own power. Good tires! If this thing was in my next-door neighbors yard I couldnt help but play the What if? game. Again, monster truck show,,, Sidebar muss hier auf Grund des Ebook CTAs aktiviert sein, ist visuell aber nicht sichtbar. Please contact the seller directly for more info about the RV and to purchase. 1979 Dodge Transvan All fiberglass Camper by Champion from down near L.A., Calif.318 EngineDual rear wheelsStand up rear galleyTwo skylightsNot currently running, but I drove it here and parked it.Mechanical skills needed? It runs and drives well. Theres so many hidden gems out there, and in a van, you can pull up right next to a lot of them and stay the night! Must be one of the worst floor layouts ever seen in a camper. Installed a dashmat to protect the immaculate dash It has just over 54,000 original miles and runs like a champ.The outside is really great for the year that it is,and the inside is even better.Totally self-contained with full hook-ups,shower and toilet. They make a 12 version also. Some people prefer campsites for the night, others love free camping somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses, 2008 Ford E-450 44 Timberline Box Van Conversion, Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet, Ultimate Transit Van Conversion with 2 Murphy Beds (For Sale), This Is What A $275K Expedition Van Conversion Looks Like (For Sale), Disclaimer, Usage Policy, Privacy Policy & DMCA Policy, Buying the motorhome originally for less than $10k. This is not the TransVan, or Trans-Van, that's for sale, but this is more of what it would have looked like. It breaks our hearts, but we need to put our 1982 Chevy Transvan up for sale. Replaced propane regulator and added connection for hooking up a grille Full-time RVer? After years of early VW Type 2 camper ownership, I tend to always look for a basic built in bathroom facility on any camper, as a must have. Know How To Prevent A Space Heater Fire In Your RV. AGM Batteriesvs Flooded Batteries: Whats Best For Your RV? Is $1,700 worth a gamble on this plaid packmule? looks like dad has his work cut out for him, it will be neat though. I KNOW THAT IT HAS A MANUAL FUEL PUMP ON THE 350 V-8 , BUT, WONDERING IF THERE IS ALSO AN ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP IN LINE OR IN THE FUEL TANK? Love the plaid, but Id stopped wearing it by the time this van hit the road. We get a lot of love everywhere we go.In terms of interior set-up, we couldnt have asked for a better layout -- co, ***************SALE PENDINGSALE PENDING***************Dreaming of #vanlife? Scotty Gilbertson. Everything works in camper. 1982'ish Chevy Trans Van $3500 bucks. Although the TransVan has many fans who avidly recall it from the days of bell bottoms and disco, there are no official TransVan fan clubs. Hey, it's a 318, how easy does it get? Each used the same basic recipe, with the standard front cabin space preserved and a custom body by Champion added with the off-the-wall . Since going home was no longer an option with fires raging between CA and OR, we made a decision for our own health and our pets health to take a break from vanlife and find housing. THERE ARE NO INTERIOR PHOTOS OF A CAMPER THATS LISTED FOR SALE! We didnt have the luxury to drive from National Park to National Park, taking amazing photos and cooking delicious food. 1990 T202 Champion TransVan motor home, 20 foot, 40,121 original miles, nice condition. Everytime we see another van we always wave or shoot a peace sign out the window. Here are some interesting links for you! If you enjoyed this youll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Ill list the work Ive had done since owning: Want adventure? 1989 Ford E-350 Econoline Custom 7.5L V8 GAS Automatic 3 Speed Added Apr 2021 No Fuel-ups. I have been having a heck of a time finding details on these things, it seems like every link that I can find to Champion stuff is dead now. What makes travelling and living in a van such a great experience? Throughout its lifetime the TransVan was built on Ford, Dodge and Chevrolet chassis. Chassis A/C rebuilt with switch, o-rings, freon and oil (blows ice cold), TV-206 coach specs: EM50 UAV, (Urban Assault vehicle) For us, vanlife was a dream but it was also a necessary reality. Well now Ive seen it alland a white cloud to tell us everything we need to know about the condition of the motor. Before we talk about your van, let us please know your name, where you are from and what you do for a living.. What van do you own and why did you choose it? consumption at 100 km: BAD. So dont bother spending a ton of money on a brand new van and just buy a reliable old one.. Theres seating for 10 and sleeping space for four, and despite its smaller size, this Trans Van appears to have tons of space. 1993 Sportsmobile E250 in St. Louis Park, MN, This camper is in great shape with only 62,900 miles. We'll be posting more videos of the renovation process so be sure to subscribe and thank you for the support!Instagram - http. I think theyve been featured on this site before. I do have vacuum issues and some carb cleaning on the quadra jet , I am wanting to keep the systems as original as I can. This plaid RV (I never thought Id say that) is on Craigslist and theres no need to put it on the CL archive as there is just this one photo, sadly. I have the manual for the Chevy chassis and just need the RV manual. Reallymint. I take great joy in seeing the strong bidding for this awesome 1982 Chevrolet G30 Trans Van made by Champion. Weve left the entire layout the way she came. Gear Vendors overdrive was added, making it much more tolerable at even freeway speeds. If you lived through the leisure suit era you no doubt remember this beauty. Senior Member . Or subscribe without commenting. Trailer towing hitch: 300/3000lbs I added the AC last year after I got it, this model doesn't have a built in generator but it will come with a 1000 watt generator but your going to have to get at least a 2500 to 3500 watt o, We are the 2nd owners, it has been in the family since new. Bathroom and shower!! Microwave Oven, Furnace, Cold Roof A/C with heat strip. Dont miss other awesome stories like this Class B van/motorhome conversion, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more! Just has an old school cool factor. Hi dear i interesting these van sportmobile. I recently came into possession of a 1980 Chevy Transvan, 350 automatic 5.7L. I actually have a Dodge version of this same exact model for sale in Georgia for a far lower price, albeit needing more work, but theres no denying that fans of the 80s recognize the various models made under the Trans Van flag are peak period-correct if you want a home on wheels with style that hasnt been seen before or since this compact RV was made. Or you can choose the 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine. The antennae on the top, the clever use of plaid and the American flag.dont be fooled guys, all a simple ruse to hide the sophisticated espionage this beast is capable of. Since living in the van, both of us have secured fully-remote jobs. Not quite sure what the TransStar relationship is. Whats hipper than a self-contained mobile party pad? 05-24-2016, 10:01 AM Tidy Tabby. Class B - 1989 Champion TransVan - $8500 (Las Vegas Park and Sell), Class B - 1989 Champion TransVan - $11900 (Las Vegas Park and Sell). Part motorhome, part Class B van conversion, this vintage TransVan RV from the late 1970s is enough to give any camper antique RV envy.. 2 grown ups and 2 kids don't fit so well in a single bed, and those little ones just keep growing! This TransVan is a GREAT weekend get away RV, Plus it drives. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. I wanted one to pull a car trailer with the Mustang behind it but the wife said no to anymore camping now that the boys are grown and out of the house. 4 Embarrassing Things We Did As New RVers. Compact microwave Enjoy your stay :). How may i fontract you. My phone is 770 771 9235. Its pretty incredible. 1989 Winnebago Elandan under "extreme" renovation Renovation thread 06-14-2016, 09:25 AM Tidy Tabby. If so please text / call me at 706-818-5045. I owned a 93 Ford. Wheelbase: 138 Ok, onto van details:Mechanicals:1982 Chevrolet G30 van chassis, short wheelbase, single rear wheel350, TH400, 4.10 rear endGear Vendors overdrive added, making it much more toler, For Sale by Owner: This is a Class B Champion TransVan with only 81k original miles. Wonder if any one knows the fuel system for my RV. We still lived in the van for weeks before we were able to get those things fixed. Seatbelts for 7. Front 2 buckets, 2 rear buckets, 3 seater bench, that folds to a bed.Drives like a va, This 1989 F-350 TransVan by Champion is in excellent condition. Vintage RVs arent for the faint of heart, but if you have the guts and gusto to take on a TransVan renovation, we want to hear about it!

Seattle Anime Convention, Who Is Banana Cartoon Sign Language Girl, Articles OTHER