Runway East The story behind this company is a simple but interesting one. My wheels look brand new and the clear laid out smooth as glass and was easy to spray. For minor touches on your vehicles clear coat painting, I recommend the Rust-Oleum Scratch and Chip Repair. If you give the 2k clear a go, I'd be curious how it lays down. If you are using a thick primer, ensure your spray gun has the right nozzle to deliver a uniform finish. The product is sold as a 2-gallon kit or a -gallon kit. You can get a finish comparably smooth to most factory paint jobs, but don't expect a show quality finish. 1K base coat doesn't require a hardening agent, it just evaporates and dries. Protect new paint jobs with a coat of 2K AeroSpray clear from Eastwood. The best thing about this epoxy primer is that it can be applied even when the surface is damp. Manage Settings I would NOT paint this immediately over Duplicolor lacquer based paint. However, while it is a great product, it doesn't come cheap and costs more than similar primers. Custom Shop sells its epoxy primer/sealer separately from its hardener. Topcoats also dry quickly. 2022Recurrent Ventures. The kit includes one container of epoxy primer and one container of epoxy hardener. Worth the money and very nice finish. I couldn't believe it. I ended up painting the tank, let it sit a week (until the chemical odor disapated), scuffed the tank, and sprayed the 2k. It may be too thick for some users. I've used the Spraymax 2K on two bikes. Amazing self-leveling and shine even without any polishing, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2022. This product is from a small business brand. You should also be on the lookout for a clear coat that offers abrasion or chip resistance. Protect new paint jobs with a coat of 2K AeroSpray clear from Eastwood. I was quite skeptical since it was an aerosol system and any of the traditional aerosol paints I ever used the spray tips were pretty lousy and would provide a course spray narrow spray pattern that would be a real challenge to do a decent job on anything very large in surface area. Out of sunlight, halogen rangetop was the best I had! http://www.repaintsupply.com/spraym-hot-rod-satin-black-paint-aerosol-p5205.html. Also, tiny stones, pebbles, and debris flung at your vehicle when driving could cause the topcoat to start peeling. One of the things most professionals consider when buying an epoxy primer is how much preparation is needed. Allow 5-10 minutes between coats. Store spray in a cool dry place. As we had mentioned earlier, one-part epoxy primer can be applied on a wide range of materials (including plastic), while two-part primer is mostly used in industrial applications. Once the paint from the first coat was applied, it looked very cloudy (concerning) but dried with no orange peel or undesirable finish (3). The breather last month. A: A 1.8mm tip is a good choice. And if you want to use it as a sealer, you have to get the Transtar 6700 Urethane Grade Reducer. Go for fast-drying types like turbo and topcoat clear coats if you would like to buff the coat an hour after applying it. Two Component Technology in a Can for the Best Appearance and Durability. Eastwood 2K AeroSpray Spray Paint Matte Clear Coat Aerosol Spray Paint (129) $ 31.99 Eastwood 2K Aerospray Rat Rod Satin Black - Aerosol - 12.2oz (42) $ 29.99 Eastwood 2K AeroSpray Spray Paint Epoxy Primer Black (136) $ 31.99 Eastwood's 2K AeroSpray High-Gloss & Matte Clear Starting at$ 31.99 In Stock Add to Cart Pros: - The instructions are mostly easy to follow. It's all goodI know what I can get out of a can. Our reviews are driven by a combination of hands-on testing, expert input, wisdom of the crowd assessments from actual buyers, and our own expertise. Practice general safety every time you use epoxy primers as some are made of harsh chemicals. So what's the difference between these two Eastwood's 2K clear coats? In fact, most basecoats are a modified acrylic anyway, not urethane. Almost all clear coats result in a glossy finish, but the level is measured in units from 0 to 100, with 0 being the lowest gloss level and 100 being the highest. While we love this epoxy primer, we feel In the Swim should make the container more tough because it gets easily dented. In other words, it being a 2K product it has a window for use, like when you mix paint to use in your spray gun, you can't put it back in the can. Only time will tell how durable it actually is, but it's Works great compared to other rattle-can clear coats such as Rust-Oleum, Duplicolor, or VHT Engine Enamel. 1971 CB750K1 (newest bike), 1996 Royal Enfield 500 Bullet (therapy bike), 1981 Yamaha XV920RH, 2006 Kawasaki Concours (retirement bike), 1975 Yamaha RD350 (race bike), 1989 Honda VTR250 Interceptor (race bike), 1986 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja (race bike in progress), 1985 Honda Elite CH250, 1973 Yamaha GT1 80cc, 1974 Yamaha DT360 project bike. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2022. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. All Rights Reserved. The owners simply wanted better products for their own boats because even the popular products had room for improvement. But I attribute that to user error, not the finish itself. They also have a system that the where the bodyshop supply can load some base coat that they mix for your need into an aerosol and your do your spot in then use their catalyzed aerosol clear to top coat it with and their blending solvent to make the leading edge of the clear to disappear and it turned out far nicer then I would have believed. We use google analytics to gather anonymous information on web traffic. Additionally, the clear activator has tiny pieces that may not dissolve at times. This product dries quickly and can be hand or machine buffed to even it out with surrounding paintwork. It is especially important in areas of your car that interact with chemicals from the roads or are bombarded with debris. You should only sand the final coat and do it so gently that you dont have to redo the coat. It will give your car a shiny new look. This epoxy primer is specially designed for the mobile repair industry. I picked up 2 cans of the Spraymax 2k paint and I have to say that this paint laid down nicely and I didnt have the spattering issue that others have had. 3-year shelf life. In the past I have used the Grimmspeed clearcoat as well as Spraymax 2K Glamour High Gloss, both with decent results. Rust-Oleum Auto Body Clear - $33.02 This ready-to-spray. JavaScript is disabled. Posted on . Hey everyone, this is my first post to this site, but I couldn't help but see that this seems to be the place for people discussing the use of 2k clear over Duplicolor. Take the button from the cap and attach it to the pin on the underside of the can. AeroSpray 2K clear coat can be a topcoat on pretty much any lacquer or single-stage urethane Eastwood paint. Spendy stuff, but much better than acrylic. The initial formula contained whale oil but many changes have been made throughout the years to make the product better. For many car owners, getting a top-shelf epoxy primer is an uphill climb because there are so many options to choose from. Curious which Dupilcolor/Rustoleum you used for the color coat - used the Canadian equivalent (Tremclad) and loved the results but had the same problem with extremely easy chipping. I my opinion its a terrific product for the inexperienced and works great for a garage environment with little or no airflow. The primer can be used on a range of surfaces and delivers remarkable results. When your car first hits the dealership lot, it looks its best. The Driveand its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. 2K AeroSpray Clear Coats: Precision of a 2-component coating without the paint gun! You can also order 24/7 from our online store or request a catalog. I sprayed it out side in indirect sunlight with 85% humidity. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. It looks really clear. I've heard a few complaints about SprayMax's 2K (not the majority, but some), and I am wondering if anyone here has used the similar 2k aerosol clear from Eastwood. It is the standard product that comes with many OEM touch up paint repair kits. Used and trusted by top builders to beginners and also provides a Lifetime Tech Support. Good to hear. Left the car and went to sleep woke up to snow. The blending solvent works so well that AKZO (Sikkens) paint abandoned their own blender and have us using Spraymax's. Suffice to say I have painted a lot of things with Grimmspeed's WRB paint. With great adhesion and anti-corrosion properties, the SprayMax black epoxy primer offers strong and long-lasting protection for bare metals. The major difference is that a 2K gloss clear coat needs either a catalyst, an activator, or a harder. I used spraymax 2k clear to fix the chipping and ruined from the sun clear coat on my 2004 red mustang and it turned out great, like a new car. Scratches are hard to avoid, and your topcoat should at least offer scratch-resistant properties. The Driveand its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Eastwood Durable Paint 2K Aerosol High Gloss Clear Spray 12 Oz, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, See all details for Eastwood Durable Paint 2K Aerosol High Gloss Clear Spray 12 Oz. Valve covers were done with 3 coats primer, 3 light coats Duplicolor Chrysler blue. deep well hand pump 100 feet; waterproof wallpaper for bathrooms; thru bulkhead fitting; sprayer tank bulkhead fitting; bucilla christmas village So make sure you can use it up, once you start using it. We also love that it provides excellent adhesion to a variety of materials. The aerosol can features nozzle and valve technology and two internal chambers that make sure the product is mixed in the right ratio every time. I shook the can for two minutes and during the use, Eastwood 2K Ceramic Aerosol Underhood Black Spray Paint, Eastwood 2K Ceramic Aerosol Chassis Black Satin Spray Paint, Eastwood's 2K AeroSpray High-Gloss & Matte Clear Questions - page 2, 2K Aerospray High Build Urethane Primer Black, 2K Aerospray High Build Urethane Primer Gray, Eastwood 2K AeroSpray Spray Paint Matte Clear Coat Aerosol Spray Paint, Eastwood 2K Aerospray Rat Rod Satin Black - Aerosol - 12.2oz, Eastwood 2K AeroSpray Spray Paint Epoxy Primer Black, loc_en_US, sid_14148Z_bv32_2K_bv32_Clears, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], Most Durable Paint in an Aerosol Available, Max Temperature: Paint will handle up to 250-300 degrees without delamination, but color shift may occur, so it should not be used in a high heat setting, loc_en_US, sid_14148Z_bv32_2K_bv32_Clears, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. The one-to-one mixing ratio allows for precise mixing. What we like about this primer is that it is of high quality and makes any surface smooth after application. Technology, performance and design delivered to your inbox. The nozzle sprays the primer like a paint gun and has a wider spray pattern than traditional aerosoles. Innovation -unit. The spraymax stuff is a better product (about as close as you can get to painting with a proper spray gun). The primer is free of lead and chromate and features anti-corrosive properties to offer maximum defense against rust and corrosion. I was quoted $700 at the dealership for a deep scratch about 2" long! And if you live in an area with a lot of humidity, make sure the product has the ability to block moisture. I've heard a few complaints about SprayMax's 2K (not the majority, but some), and I am wondering if anyone here has used the similar 2k aerosol clear from Eastwood. Drying: Full cure in 12 hours at 68 degrees Fahrenheit, 35-40 minutes at 140 degrees Fahrenheit (IR drying). The 2K clear coat we supply is the best quality and will allow you to protect your vehicles paint for even longer. I just painted and cleared my wheels i refinished and used the spraymax vs. setting up my hvlp gun and 2 cans did all four wheels fronts and insides. With an In-house product design, development and testing and a strong track record of high-quality, innovative products. You can also apply primer surfacer or filler over epoxy primer to get rid of any minor imperfections and to create a flat surface before you paint. And if that is the case do i give the tank a sand before i spraymax? Perth Most Durable Paint in an Aerosol Available, Max Temperature: Paint will handle up to 250-300 degrees without delamination, but color shift may occur, so it should not be used in a high heat setting. MS-100 2K Clear TDS. If your vehicle is ever exposed to extreme conditions in the form of off-roading or even gravel roads, then a 2K clear coat prevents scratches and scrapes. save time and money subscribe for more!! After wiping with rubbing alcohol, I layed a medium coat of this spray paint (picture 2). Login with username, password and session length, Not sure if this is where i am to ask but..i am hoping to do this once and want to know by those who have used these paints some real advice.I have a gas tank that is in bare metal,i put on bondo to fill in some dents and was told to spray it with etch primer ,then 10mins later a coat of sand-able primer ,then 10mins later paint, then 10mins later a second coat of paint then 10mins later a coat of spray max and you guessed it 10mins later a second coat of spray max. This means you will be done with your project in no time. I followed the directions on the can and also used tape to hold the button pressed in while spraying. One end of your swimming pool may be dry by the time you get to the other end. Approx. The aerosol spray allows you to work with a lot of precision without using a paint gun. However, as your car spends time outdoors and out on the road, that original clear coat can disappear, especially as you repair scratches, dents, and other flaws that come with wear and tear. It also takes two days to dry, which is long compared to some epoxy primers. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, the product is not without shortcomings. We pride ourselves on quality products, competitive prices and outstanding customer satisfaction. Never actually thought I would agree with Trampstamp Tattooo but even a stopped clock is right 2x a day. (He annoys the shit outta me as well. Crazy smooth out of the can but if you want perfection it cuts to absolute perfection with wet sanding, compounds and a polisher. I contacted the Spraymax manufacturer and Eastwood (they sell 2k clear also) and both would not recomend using the 2k over a non 2k finish. I look at him like a Hemorrhoid, Some say he grows on you but most folks just want to cut it-him off, You can use substances for temporary relief, but in the end removal is the real deal, or at least other forums came to that conclusion). I did a base coat /clear coat on the nose of my 08 Saturn about 3 years ago. High-Gloss Clear, Spray Max 2k High Gloss Clearcoat aerosol, Sales & Promotions - For forum members and non-forum members, Tips, Techniques and How-to Articles for Interacting on Discussion Forums, Detailing Classes - Sign-up Threads & Picture Threads, 3-Day CAR Detailing Bootcamp Classes - Info & Dates, PICTURES: 3-Day CAR Detailing Bootcamp Classes, 2-Day BOAT Detailing Classes - Info & Dates, Wednesday Night Detailing Classes - Info & Dates, PICTURES: Wednesday Night Detailing Classes, 2-Day ROADSHOW Car Detailing Classes - Info & Dates, PICTURES: 2-Day ROADSHOW Car Detailing Classes, Griots Garage Polishers - BOSS - 6" DA - 3" DA, Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Orbital Polisher, Car Detailing History - Vintage and antique car waxes and buffing tools, Review: Wolf's WF-1NT Clear & Coat and Poorboy's Spray and Rinse (Pic Heavy). This is an acrylic clear coat formulation thats designed to seal and protect your vehicle's paintwork. Purchase direct from them here: https://www.eastwood.com/e.. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The easiest coats to apply come in spray cans. The primer is designed to be used on yachts and protects metals from rust and corrosion, whether they are above or below the waterline. Error posting question. We develop new solutions and create impact at scale. Ive worked with a lot of different clear coats but 2K in a rattle can?! There would no need for additional clear. You may also not be too pleased with the thick layer it creates. The good thing is that they both come in two large containers. Q: Microsheet silicate technology allows it to build a powerful water barrier that resists moisture and water penetration. 1971 CB750K1 (newest bike), 1996 Royal Enfield 500 Bullet (therapy bike), 1981 Yamaha XV920RH, 2006 Kawasaki Concours (retirement bike), 1975 Yamaha RD350 (race bike), 1989 Honda VTR250 Interceptor (race bike), 1986 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja (race bike in progress), 1985 Honda Elite CH250, 1973 Yamaha GT1 80cc, 1974 Yamaha DT360 project bike. I've used it a few times and had great results doing one light coat first, letting it flash for 15 mins, and then doing wet coats after that with 15 mins flash time in between. A: Thanks guys. Ive NEVER took the time to write a review for any product and Im 50! Once it cures, it becomes very hard and lasts for a long time. I have used the spraymax 2k many times. You can use it to seal paint or use it as an initial coat before paint application. It is also easy to apply and leaves an even finish for a professional look. It might be useful to sand it a little bit when the paint is really dry. The zinc phosphate is added because of its corrosion-inhibiting properties. I have tried many products in the past including the Meguiars kit, Sylvania kit, Turtle Wax headlight restorer, and just wetsanding with 600, 1000, then 2000 or 2500 grit sandpapers and then clearing with 2 coats of some clear lacquer spray paint bought from Oreilly's. This is a very strong adhesive that can be applied on different surfaces, like bare metal, aluminum, steel, gelcoat, and fiberglass. They help cover up dents, chips, and scratches and require more polishing to get a glossy finish. It's applied once the colored paint layer of your vehicle has dried. Vehicle: 2002 TOPSCOOB031. it is high quality 2k clear coat like you find in a today we are going to go over the car rep 2k aerosol clearcoat. Picking the best epoxy primer may seem very straightforward, but it isn't. I bought 2 cans for 3 coats on 20" wheels. Remains permanently flexible to resist cracking or peeling, Can withstand high temperatures of up to 300 degrees, KBS Coatings 8504 Diamond Finish Clear Coat, USC Spray Max 2k High Gloss Clearcoat Aerosol, Speedokote SMR-130/75 K-M-Automotive Clear Coat, Protects against fading, chipping, and cracking, Protects against rust in rust-prone areas. i did mine out side on a nice warm day . Left the car and went to sleep woke up to snow. I chose the best automotive clear coats by searching for products that were easy to apply, effective at offering lasting protection, and able to blend in for a smooth, sleek appearance. I would for sure buy this paint again. When trying to correct any uneven areas or iron out the smoothness, work slowly. The primer quickly primes the surface and the hardener makes the coat tough and durable. The blending solvent works so well that AKZO (Sikkens) paint abandoned their own blender and have us using Spraymax's. Some epoxy primers can be applied immediately while others must be mixed with other components before application. Would it be better to have the duplicolor dry for say a week before i spray the spraymax 2k? After this point, it cant be used anymore as the hardener reacts with the clear coat to form a hard finish. They are usually to blame for the new paint smell. It resists damage caused by water permeation and improves the adhesion of body fillers. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2022. You can get the latter if you only want to tackle small DIY projects. I can not recommend this stuff. Home advantages of viral marketing eastwood 2k clear vs spraymax. Eastwood 2K High-Gloss Aerosol allows you to paint with the durability and precision of a two-component coating without the paint gun! Cause I see Eastwood now has a house brand 2K rattlecan. It has an advanced resin technology and offers superior adhesion to a variety of materials, including steel, fiberglass, bare aluminum, and rigid plastic. The 1:1 mixing ratio makes for more precise mixing. In addition, with the Air Dry Converter the spray paint benefits from improved drying times and provides a usage time of at least 12 months, which becomes much more economical at volume levels. After this point, it cant be used anymore as the hardener reacts with the clear coat to form a hard finish. You can use the epoxy primer on a variety of surfaces, including fiberglass, anodized aluminum, cold-rolled steel, hot-rolled steel, and zinc-coated steel. It has a wider spray pattern than traditional aerosols. Glamour clear coats take longer to dry and therefore allow you to do more leveling on the vehicles body. It offers long-lasting protection against corrosion and will protect your surfaces for a long time to come. It must be easy to apply, cure well, and leave a smooth finish. The epoxy primer is highly resistant to humidity and high temperatures. Nitrocellulose and acrylic lacquer compatibility question. And thanks to its wide spray pattern, you may complete your project sooner than you expected. However 2K paint is highly carcinogenic and not really suitable for home use, and obviously not something you can use with . Just finished touching up some small scratches on my car with this 2K clearcoat. Restore your vehicles sleek look and protect the paintwork with automotive clear coats. USC Spray Max 2k High Gloss Clearcoat Aerosol (4 PACK) 4.7 (1,231) $11000 ($8.21/100 g) $25 delivery Mar 2 - 8 For starters, some users have complained about it not being more durable than a conventional 1K primer. After curing, the resulting film is resistant to moisture, chemical, and abrasion. And since the spray pattern is very wide, the film may be quite thin. One-part epoxy primer consists of a sealer that creates a smooth finish when applied on top coats. You will have bad adhesion between the duplicolor and spraymax coats. Contrary to standard aerosol paint technology, Spray Max uses an innovative nozzle technology in combination with a new propellant technology. At ERA Paints, we pride ourselves on offering our customers the best products on the markets, and our 2K clear coat paint is no exception. It may not be maximum UV protection, but just enough to preserve your cars original color for a longer period. If you got the Spraymax 2K, you only need to let it flash for about 10-15 mins in between coats. Eastwood 2K Aerosol - YouTube Inside the luthier's shop with BigDGuitars.com. Eastwood seems to do that a lot with their paint products. For this application (picture 1), I wetsanded with 600 until the color of the sanded plastic particles changed from yellow to white, and then used 1000 grit for 11 minutes and 2000 grit for 8 minutes (per headlight). Clear coats are non-pigmented paints, but some change the color of the base paint by darkening it. Pot Life: Approximately 48 hours after button is pushed and can is activated. Read more. Spraymax is even better than that. So make sure you can use it up, once you start using it. Yes please! Will see how it holds up to UV rays on white polywood. The Rat Rod Satin black we sill is a SSU paint so the clear coat is already mixed in. I use an old wooden wardrobe app 5 ft long 3 ft wide and 6 ft high. Choose one that withstands extreme impact, is resistant to automotive chemicals, and adheres well to most truck surfaces. But before you do, ensure that you dust the headlights, scuff the plastic, and polish out any scratches. This is the main reason why the government now regulates them. USC Spray Max High-Gloss Clear Coat SEE IT Specs Brand: U.S. Chemical and Plastics Size: 11.8 ounces Application method: Aerosol spray Pros Ideal for quick touchups Suitable for all base coats. The appearance after the job is like brand new ones. If you use it the next day it spits pieces of clear coat towards the end of the can. For a glossy finish and easy application, we recommend the Speedokote 2-in-1 Primer. Two-stage paint jobs always use a 2K clear coat or the 1K alternative to guarantee the protection of the colored paint and provide a great finish. Eastwood 2K High-Gloss Clear Aerosol allows you to paint with the durability and precision of a two-component coating without the paint gun! Only time will tell how durable it actually is, but it's held up well for the last few weeks. Eastwood 2k Aerosol Spray | Clear Coat Automotive Paint Aerosol Spray with Long-lasting and Durable Finish 12 Oz Can | Clear Coat $39.99 ($3.39/Fl Oz) Eastwood Fills Pinholes Imperfections Scratches Contour Glazing Putty 5 Oz $21.99 Product Description At Eastwood, we have over 4,000+ products to meet your every need. Clear Coat Spray from Local Auto parts Stores? Do I need to wait a week for the Duplicolor to cure? Unfortunately no. Allow 5-10 minutes between coats. check out the. It was clear to me that the adhesion was not great. An epoxy primer has one main job: to offer protection against rust and corrosion. I purchased this to repaint the motor mounts on my 4th gen Camaro build to go along with my beautiful powdercoated tubular K-member and associated suspension parts. All Rights Reserved. This black epoxy primer has excellent anti-corrosion and adhesion properties. The other one, Duraspray, has no pot life. And although the surface is very hard, you can sand it with a sanding machine to create a very smooth surface that's easy to paint. The sealer creates a non-porous finish and is usually the first base coat applied to bare steel. A single coat may look a bit frosty, and it may start to flake or crack after only a few months. However, if you are unsure about the product, read the manual to learn about its effectiveness. There are no members to list at the moment. Clear coats have varied drying times depending on the type. And if that is the case do i give the tank a sand before i spraymax? It is also resistant to salt spray and dries and very quickly after application. 2k CLEAR COAT: Our special aerosol spray is a high-gloss clear coat spray that provides maximum shine. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Please refresh and try again. If you dont mind waiting a few days for a tough coat to settle in, you could go for glamour or high solid coats. Not really looking to debate what can be achieved or anythingI have just never done Duplicolor under a 2k and wanted to button down the timing. We particularly love the Rust-Oleum 247597 VK9300 Epoxy Spray Primer. After wiping with rubbing alcohol, I layed a medium coat of this spray paint (picture 2). It goes without saying that this is the first feature you should look for. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. Most Durable Quality Spraypaint Clearcoat - Eastwood Diamond Clear vs Spraymax 1K. We encountered an error while updating this page. A: You will have bad adhesion between the duplicolor and spraymax coats. So consider adding up to four coats for the best results. This is a two-component primer which contains a sealer and zinc phosphate. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Epoxy primer can also be applied over black iron, phosphate coating, fiberglass, and plastic. rswarrior.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Company. Just paint the hood satin black and add a fart can exhaust. MS-100 2K Clear. You can heat the coat to speed up the drying process. Most paints have a flash time between coats. You are using an out of date browser. Turn aerosol by 180 and attach button to pin on aerosol bottom. The clear coat and activator are mixed to perfection from separate chambers while the innovative nozzle has a wide fan pattern like that of HVLP paint guns. Before activating, shake aerosol vigorously for 2 min. Approx. By . Using duplicolor high heat engine paint for the primer and the color/top coats and then baking the part to harden the paint worked far better. I have use a duplicolor high heat engine paint primer and a urethane paint on top (was not spraymax). They didn't say it would not work, but would not recomend it. The primer also dries very quickly, almost too quickly.

How Many Quick Draw Games Are Available In Arizona?, My Lottery Dream Home 2022, Happy Mouth Rinse, Unflavored, Clear, Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah Net Worth, When Does Nick Fury Come Back After Winter Soldier, Articles E

eastwood 2k clear vs spraymax